Tuesday 25 October 2011

A bit of this and that

I got the knitting bug again this last few weeks and here's what I've been working on.




The pattern is a Sublime one and the beautiful goes with anything sage coloured yarn is Soya Cotton DK also by Sublime. Its so silky and soft to the touch 'Little Miss H' is going to feel so cozy when she wears this little beauty!



So far I've completed the back and have nearly completed one of the front pieces too - I'm such a slow knitter but I enjoy the process I really do! You know what they say.....practice makes perfect!


On the sewing front I'm on the home stretch with this fab baby quilt which just needs the binding hand sewing down, I'm hoping to get this in the post on Thursday!



I also received this great piece of fabric from Katy. Its Anna Maria Horner and has the pattern on it for you to cross stitch, I love it! I'm hoping to pair this with some of her Loulouthi range and make a cushion for my rocking chair. Those night feeds will be upon me before I know it!!! I also treated myself and Katy to some of this super cute bunting fabric by Michael Miller. I got it from Seamstar.



Again on the receiving front I also got this Echino iPad case from my lovely friend Amanda! I thought that the hubs needed something stylish to store his new gadget in. 



This week I want to get some smaller fun sewing done, an easy peasy purse, some baby bibs and burp cloths and some toddler bandana bibs and hopefully a new knitting needle roll! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely shows! I have knitting envy, I keep meaning to learn, in fact I have some wool and a pattern (for beginners) but never make time (my Gran did teach me when I was a child but I've forgotten most of it). The quilt looks great :) Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips