Tuesday 11 June 2013

June's Sew Solid Stash Club

Here's a heads up on a little change I've had to make to the schedule - arggh!

June should be greys according to the colour wheel but as my supplier has not one bolt of any grey in the warehouse that's not possible. Unfortunately I'm not magic. Boo.

Anyway after much debate and discussion with the supplier regarding available stock July has jumped forward a month and it's lovely reds will now be June's colour - Hooray!

Here's what you can be expecting:



There will be Kona Red, Burgundy, Chinese Red, Cayenne, Poppy & Wine.

I think you'll agree when you receive your bundle that there's a nice range of colours (they all look dark on screen or is it my eyes? It's late!) I didn't just want the in your face fire engine red, though naturally that's in there too!

You've got until the 15th to sign up to stash club and get June's colours. Check out the details and sign up here.

PS: Don't forget the Tempting Tuesday offer is on until midnight tonight here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips