Sunday 9 February 2014

Hello Blogging Team!

A new and exciting team of bloggers is set to take over my blog once a month and help me spread the word about my shop Simply Solids! You'll find tutorials and projects galore all made with goodies from the shop as well as updates on new stock and creative happenings - exciting right!

Well today I want to introduce you to the first member of 'Team Simply Solids'

Hadley Gordon

photo courtesy of Hadley
When asked for some blurb about herself Hadley said: 

'Oh blimey - making something up to say!!  Mum of 3, fabric hoarder, hexie lover and Brit Bee!  Started quilting and blogging 3 1/2 years ago, and have developed an unhealthy obsession with Denyse Schmidt and Heather Ross in that time.  Love making quilts, bags, pouches and cushions.  I blog almost daily about all my makes with a sprinkling of family life.'

You can find Hadley here: 
Instagram: mrsflyingblind
Twitter: @MrsFlyingBlind

I'll be introducing other members of the team over the next couple of weeks and watch out for Hadley's first post coming this week!

5 comments:

  1. Yayyy! And Hadley also forgot to say, she's an award winning quilter at that and an all round lovely person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to see what Hadley makes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the fan club have been in to comment before me! Pleasure to be here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa! She had to have her photo taken again. So many years of avoiding it gone.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips