Friday 15 January 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long!

Since I've decided that I'm going to try and get some selfish sewing done in 2016, I thought I ought to sign up to the Finish-A-Long to give me some goals this year!

http://mrsssewandsow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/happy-new-finish-long-year.html


This year there are a whole host of hosts, click on the image above to take you to Nicky's blog post to find out more.

This first quarter I have decided to try my hardest to get finished on these projects:

 From top left we have:

1) Spring Carnival EPP cushion - requires hand quilting & turning into a cushion.

2) The New Hexagon Millefiore Quilt Rosette 1 - nearly complete and rosette 2 is started, hoping to finish both.

3) Fat Quarter Shop 2012 Mystery BOM! - Hoping to finish piecing all the blocks.

4) Schoolhouse Tunic - All cut out and part sewn, hoping to finish.

5) Economy Block Quilt - just requires binding and gifting

6) Cotton & Steel Cushion Kit - to make up

If I'm honest this list is a bit over ambitious as I have so much work sewing to do too but I really want these WIP's finished for good!

Are you taking part in the 2016 Finish-A-Long? 

3 comments:

  1. ohhh all lovely! Your Spring Carnival cushion looks gorgeous! I did my list the other day, keeping it small :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is tiny and hpyou're nearly halfway (I think?)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips