Sunday 10 April 2016

Finish-A-Long Quarter 2!

Wow! Isn't time flying by?
I really cannot quite believe we're in quarter 2 of the finish-a-long already! I really hope that those of you who take part managed to bust some WIP's in quarter 1?!

I've got quite a few things on my finish list this quarter, not sure if that's a good or bad thing! Some are complete finishes and others are long term projects that I need mini targets to work towards otherwise they will fall by the wayside!

 So starting top left and moving clockwise here are the projects I hope to get finished this quarter!

1) Finish Sections 1 and 2 of the 'My Small World QAL'
2) Finish the Star Wars quilt for my hubby 
3) Finish the mustard & grey cushions 
4) Finish the Scout Tee I have cut out
5) Make 12 Farmer's Wives Blocks, that's 1 per week
6) Finish the FQS 2012 Mystery BOM quilt (carried over from Q1)
7) Complete Rosettes 3 and 4 of my New Hexagon Millefiore
8) Finish off the Washi dress I'm wearing in the photo!

I also need to finish quilting the EPP cushion from Q1 that I forgot to add into the mosaic!!! So that's number 9 on the list!

 
I'm linking up with Finish-A-Long via Nicky's blog where you can go see what everyone else plans to work on this quarter!



2 comments:

  1. What's first up? The washi? (Looks like it may only need hemming!) Good luck and thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Lots of love in your quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips