Wednesday 9 November 2011

update update

Remember a little while ago I told you about Rockfords Rock Opera??





Here's the post.


Well they've just contacted me to let me know that all parts of the opera are now available as Apps for the iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. How cool is that??


Rockford's Rock Opera is currently No.6 in the App Book charts and is currently challenging the mega players such as Disney in the popularity stakes. Woo Hoo for British I say!


So here are the links to the Apps::


Part One is FREE and is over an hour long


Part Two is £2.99


Part Three is £2.99


Part Four is £2.99

We've already downloaded them and they are just fantastic, we all love them not just the little people!!


Rumour has it that the success of Rockfords Rock Opera has been brought to the attention of some huge names in the USA with a celebrity version thought to be in production featuring some well known names......WATCH THIS SPACE!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reminding me about this! I was so sure I'd be hopping over for a download when I read your last post then I forgot. Doh. Best go do it now :) Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips