This year there are a whole host of hosts, click on the image above to take you to Nicky's blog post to find out more.
This first quarter I have decided to try my hardest to get finished on these projects:
From top left we have:
1) Spring Carnival EPP cushion - requires hand quilting & turning into a cushion.
2) The New Hexagon Millefiore Quilt Rosette 1 - nearly complete and rosette 2 is started, hoping to finish both.
3) Fat Quarter Shop 2012 Mystery BOM! - Hoping to finish piecing all the blocks.
4) Schoolhouse Tunic - All cut out and part sewn, hoping to finish.
5) Economy Block Quilt - just requires binding and gifting
6) Cotton & Steel Cushion Kit - to make up
If I'm honest this list is a bit over ambitious as I have so much work sewing to do too but I really want these WIP's finished for good!
Are you taking part in the 2016 Finish-A-Long?