Sunday 13 November 2016

The Smalls

This past week has been all about the smalls!

Jett has been so poorly, we've spent a day in hospital and what feels like the rest of the week cuddled up on the sofa with bronchilitis. Thankfully he's now much better.

 
Hunter on the other hand has wowed us all with his handwriting, he just loves writing and practices every day. His teacher has rewarded him with 'Star of the Week' for his beautiful handwriting, he was so proud of himself.



We also got Hunter's first school photo this week, how cute?

 
With Jett been so poorly the only sewing I've managed has been hand sewing. I've worked on both my Patchwork of the Crosses BOM and my New Hexagon Millefiori quilt too.



PS: I know the bottom hexie is on upside down, I've corrected that now! D'Oh!

Looking forward to more sewing time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips