Monday 17 June 2013

not much sewing!

Here I was thinking I was on a roll and then what happens? A whole week has passed by and I've hardly sewn a thing. Grrrr!

We had a cracking day out for Father's Day yesterday. We went to Cannon Hall and the kids loved it at the working farm, we've now got a Pygmy Goat in the running for our next pet!






I've also been super busy making up new warm and cool tonal bundles for Simply Solids. These will be in the shop once I've had them photographed properly!



The only sewing I've managed is these teeny tiny hexies that will be turned into my secret swap partners name badge for the Fat Quarterly Retreat next month - I'm planning on getting this finished this week!



Finally I just wanted to share with you all a quick picture of my new tattoo. It's sewing themed and I am proper in love with it! Its on my left inner forearm and is huge:


What do you think? It was designed by the very talented Sarah and inked by the equally talented Frank who works at The Bleeding Art in Huddersfield.

I adore it and can't wait for the next installment!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little hexies. That is one amazing tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tattoo....you won't be needing a name badge now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tattoo missus! Loving the hexies and snuffly piggies xxx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips