Wednesday 11 February 2015

A new arrival!

Look who arrived!

Meet Fearne Rena Mullins my little baby niece! How cute is she?







 Doesn't Jett look huge at the side of her??!!


Since my last post we've been spending some quality time with my little brother's new family and I've been working away on lots of secret sewing!



These sneek peeks are about all I can show you! I'm planning on doing some not so secret sewing this evening, I promise to share that with you soon!

Finally I wanted to share this great photo I took at the weekend at my shop Simply Solids

 
Its the very lovely Karen Lewis teaching her screen printing class, some great pieces came out of a fun afternoon I can tell you! If you're interested in sewing lessons and craft sessions why don't you have a look at our schedule?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips