Sunday 15 August 2010

Beautiful Softies

So, next week is my niece's birthday (yep, the little cutie who was my bridesmaid!) and I'd already kind of made a decision I wanted to get her a new softie.

Like my 'Master M' she always has a favourite teddy in tow, usually a bunny we call Flossy. Unfortunately Flossy is very worn now and so a replacement is required before the dreaded day Flossy is no more!

I already knew where I could get a perfect replacement, no other than my lovely friend Beth who has the most amazing online store selling her handmade softies called The Linen Cat.Those who've read my blog from the start may remember from earlier posts that it was Beth's gorgeous blog that made me want to blog too and her help and advice in the early days has been invaluable to me.

So without further ado I'm pleased to introduce you to 'Betsy' 


Bunny made by Beth Foster


She's divine, her Liberty print halter-neck dress is just adorable and the hand-crocheted flowers really set it all off. I'm sure my neice is going to love her as much as I do! 


Next meet my gorgeous Mr. Fox::


Mr. Fox made by Beth Foster


He's mine all mine! This handsome fella has a fully removeable outfit, fully lined with complementing Liberty print cravat - to die for!! I had to have him the minute I saw him on Beth's blog!! So bless her she sent me one on a pre-order, they'll be available in her shop at the end of September. Reserve one now.


So just a quick share before bed, had a very busy two days at work and am bushed.....

5 comments:

  1. Justine, you are a star! Thanks for the post and for such kind words, really glad you like the Bunny and Mr Fox. We have just arrived in Yorkshire and are both immediately on our laptops - how sad - catch up when I am back. Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips