Sunday 10 July 2011

52 Lists...

I saw this great idea over on Kellie's gorgeous blog a little while ago. Since I am an avid list maker I thought it would be great fun to join in!




The idea is you get yourself a cute little notebook and with Kellie's weekly prompts you create yourself a fab notebook of 52 lists in 52 weeks. That's heaven to me that is.




It's week 6 this week and since I'm playing catch up I'll be showing a couple of lists a week.










Cool yes? Well the nerd in me thinks so!! If you like lists too you can hop over the Kel's blog and join in the fun. 


Hopefully I'll see you there?


(By the way I'm tweaking my blog at the moment so my side bars are a bit of a mess, the lovely Tia of Who Ate My Crayons will be sorting me more graphics in the coming weeks, please bear with us!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips