Wednesday 6 July 2011

Hello! Still here?

Blimey it's been a while!


As usual work, more work, poorly little people, 'Master M's' two, yes that's right two new hobbies all seem to have been eating into my sewing time. I won't bore you with the details but I have been trying to get some stuff done inbetween.


Anyhow I received this beauty in the post this week:




How gorgeous is it?? It was made for me by Amanda as part of the Brit Quilt Swap. I'm running late (as usual) with my quilt for the swap but here's a teaser of what it looked like when I was prepping it:






I've also managed to get some knitting done this week and have made good progress on 'Little Miss H's' shrug. I've just got the back and tiny little sleeves to knit now.




So here's where we are with the WIP list:


1. Little Apples Cushion
2. Lap Quilt for Little Miss H
3. Baby Boy quilt
4. Cross Stitch
5. Crochet Blanket
6. Knitted Tank Top
7. Knitted Shrug for 'Little Miss H' - Progress
8. Lily's QAL
9. Fairytale Quilt
10.Love Quilt


So not much accomplished this last week from the WIP list but hey ho! Onwards and upwards!!


How's your sewing coming along??

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the quilt. A great design in cheery colours - particularly fond of the off-set prairie-points - gives it a great modern feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that quilt is just stunning, i bet you were really chuffed to recieve it in the post. id love to be able to make quilts but it scares me just a little bit to be working on something so big. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you about. I am in hospital feeling very sorry for myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quilt, it's so sweet! Great choice of colours for the shrug too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your brit swap quilt!! What a treat! Looking forward to the reveal of the one you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift. And the shrug - so much talent, Miss H is going to love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda's quilt is beautiful. Have you found a place for it? Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips