Sunday 20 June 2010

Sunday Stash #56


Yes it's that time again!


Just because I loved it from the moment I saw it and now that I am the proud owner of 2 panels, I certainly love it even more!!


On the crafting, making and doing front I haven't got that much that I can actually reveal to you. I am part way through making my item for the Boudoir Swap and so cannot reveal that or my partner, the lovely Mrs Yappy Dog will see what it is I am creating for her!

I also completed the handmade element of my Strawberry Swap and got the whole package posted over to my partner Lynn in Australia (she doesn't have a blog), I will show what I sent another time when I know that the parcel has been received safely!

I am part way through cutting the fabric required to complete the bridesmaids dresses and hope to finish these over the next week so I can start the wedding dress the week after!

I am still waiting for my apron to arrive for the Great Apron Swap 2010 and my partner has gone very quiet on me. Rubbish I know.

Anyway off to work for me, enjoy your Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Just been catching up on your blog - so very sorry you have lost your friend, Justine. I expect that all the plans for the wedding and work and so on are just what's needed to keep you going at the moment. I believe we all meet again, Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy time! I have nothing to show for Crafty Sunday either.....must try harder next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the fabric cutting and hope the dresses finish off well....and then onto the big one! That will be so exciting. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so busy, and once again amaze me at how you find the time, and all so ambitious too...can't wait to see the photos...I wish I was so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the dresses! Can sympathise re your apron swap - I had a similar experience on the Spring/Easter swap - I sent my parcel - and the one to me never arrived. Was promised, several times, but it never came. Then the contact stopped too. So I know how you feel. Sending hugs and hope it turns up soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips